Peoria Christian School is an approved SEVIS school authorized to enroll non-immigrant students who require an I-20 for residency. PCS has extensive background in preparing international students for the rigor of higher education. Our average ACT score for the 2016-17 school year was 25.8. Please refer to our school profile for a more detailed description of our school statistics, grade point scale, graduation requirements, and universities attended after graduation. Peoria Christian offers unique host family homestay options for our international students that provide students with social and emotional support throughout the school year.
PCS tuition includes transportation to/from local airports, an orientation with host family at school, transportation for monthly cultural activities, supervised study sessions with certified teachers, guidance for 4 year course selection, multiple AP offerings, and oversight by a PCS International Student Director which includes communication with agencies and parents. ESL class mandatory for all first year students at an additional cost. ESL offered on an as needed basis after freshman year.
Quick Guide for Application Process:
- Fill out the Application for Admission for International Students and attach a recent photo of the student to the front of the application.
- Send the Math and English Teacher Recommendation Forms to the appropriate people and ask them to place the completed forms in a sealed envelope. Submit these with your completed application.
- Obtain academic records, including official transcripts, in sealed envelopes and submit them with your application.
- Submit a photocopy of your passport.
- Submit standardized test results.
- Return all of the above paperwork to Peoria Christian School, along with the required application fee of $200. This fee may be paid by certified check or wired directly to the school’s bank. Wiring instructions are included in the attached admissions packet.
Please Contact Jamie Bennington at email@example.com or 309.339.5486 for more information